Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can anyone tell me about a hair product that can straighten my hair and take away poofiness??

My hair has been difficult ever since my mom first dyed and cut it 4 years ago. Now it's not straight anymore, it's poofy and wavy. Now I always wear my hair up because I can't do anything with it. The shampoos I use don't help at all. And I want to chemically straighten it, but the salon I went to says I have to wait until I'm older or else it'll make my hair worse. Does anyone know about a hair product (shampoo, conditioner, spray, etc...) that can possibly help? My family doesn't have the money to send me to a salon. btw, right now my hair is a bit longer than shoulder length, black, wavy, and poofy (when I wear it down). I would really appreciate some help.



Can anyone tell me about a hair product that can straighten my hair and take away poofiness??

You can check out the Matrix line's Sleek.look. It has shampoo, conditioners, styling products, etc. It smooths and prevents frizz. They also have some recovery treatments available. If your area has a Trade Secret or something you may be able to get these products at a reasonable price.



Can anyone tell me about a hair product that can straighten my hair and take away poofiness??

There is much poofiness in this side of the Atlantic. Rainbows, rainbows everywhere. I do like Sir Elton's music, though.



Can anyone tell me about a hair product that can straighten my hair and take away poofiness??

there is this STR8 shampoo and conditioner that my friend uses, it helps her when she straightens it to make it flatter so it will straighten.



Can anyone tell me about a hair product that can straighten my hair and take away poofiness??

Go to this website: www.curls.biz or buy a moisturizing shampoo like Suave naturals and a moisturing conditioner or try the neutrogeana triple moisture line of products braid hair using a leave-in conditioner at night then take the braids out in the morning do not comb out.



Can anyone tell me about a hair product that can straighten my hair and take away poofiness??

Wash ur hair with straightening shampoo and conditioner. Then blowdry with straightening balm. After that use a big FLAT IRON on your hair.



I SWEAR TO GOD THAT'S THE PRODUCT U NEED. A FLAT IRON HELPED MY HAIR A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YOU can go to Target and buy a flat iron for about 15.00- 25.00 dollars



Can anyone tell me about a hair product that can straighten my hair and take away poofiness??

i have the same problem with my hair. i use a FHI HEAT straightener. it costs $85. but it works really realy good! it straightens your hair, doesnt make it all poofy, and it makes your hair look nice and silky. if you dont find that, then there is one called the CHI IORN. the only thing is that you need a spray and gel creamm thing that comes w/ it. but the CHI IORN is lke $140, so the FHI HEAT is a better price. but w/ the cream and spray, all together, it costs around $120 - $135. but it works good!

No comments:

Post a Comment