Friday, April 27, 2012

Ok... about my hair...?

ok i have very thick, curly red (natural, not dyed) hair. i have a really bad straightener (recomend a good one plz!) but when it is straight and i put this Tresseme Humidity Cream stuff (thats not the exact title) but once i spray it on, my hair curls back up again! i mean, if my hair touches practically any liquid, it cursls and frizzes. i need something to help my hair when it is humid, but i cant seem to find anything that will work. plz help me. i want my hair to look sleek and straight but idk wat to do!?



Ok... about my hair...?

Well what I recommend is you buy a conair straitener not the cheap kind, its not that expensive, my cuz has hair like yours but hers is so much worse and she used a conair straitener and it works, she didnt use any hair products like gel.



Ok... about my hair...?

I would suggest that you just plastic wrap your hair as soon as you are done straightening it and that way no liquid can get to it and it will stay nice. Yes, you make look somewhat comical, but it will definately work.



Ok... about my hair...?

get a flatiron and fix your hair using that and see if that might help.



Ok... about my hair...?

get a RED and BLACK straightner from the salon. if its not red and black, make sure its black (on the outside) because those are the powerful ones. if its expensive and at a salon, buy it. and try garnier sleek and shine products. it works good.



Ok... about my hair...?

If you're that worried about you're hair, all you really have to do is find you're best shampoo/conditioner, try to streighten your hair. If that does'nt work, just start to put your hair up in pony tails/ bunns.



Ok... about my hair...?

um try garnier frutis...they have everything and i remember seeing a comercial about stuff about frizzy hair as soon as moisture....um but sorry i dont remember what its called



best of luck



Ok... about my hair...?

maybe it is best to get a perm if you want straight sleek hair.



Ok... about my hair...?

buy a CHI straightener. the one with the red fuzzy stuff on the outside. i think its called a turbo. it'll put you back about $120 but its the best straightener i have ever had and my hair stays straight all day long.



i cant really help with the humidity problem, because its not really humid where i live.



you could try getting your hair japanese straightened, it costs around $200 but your hair will stay perfect without any maintence. if you are considering any type of straightening do the japanese one, not the chemical because that only works for about 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment