Friday, April 27, 2012

Spray and gel??

Is spray bad for your hair??and another question..is gel bad for your hair..i hear you loose your hair if you use gel..i just wanna know ??



Spray and gel??

no gel is healthy for your hair it got protein.depend on what style you want spray to keep the style that you have in place gel can give you spike or wet look or keep your curl in place.



Spray and gel??

I dont think they are that good for the hair. hairspray and gl can lave the hair feeling sticky, so when you try and brush through the hair, it is very stiff and you can end up breaking the hair.



these sort of hair products weaken the hair by making it all stiff and hardened, so in answer to your question, i dont think they are that good for your hair, but if you use them very occasionally instead of everyday, it may not be a problem.



Spray and gel??

I have curly hair and i use gel all the time. I have never known gel to be bad for your hair. I still have my hair, in fact I get complements how healthy my hair looks like! As for spray, I have not heard nothing on that either. Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment