Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I use hot rollers so that the curl stays in my hair?

I just got hot rollers. I have pretty fine, very straight hair that is just past my shoulders. I tried to use them on the weekend but the curl fell out and just left it kind of....well not stick straight. I only left them in for about 15-20minutes 'cause of time, should I leave them in longer? I used them on dirty hair (washed the day before) and I had mousse in my hair. I also sprayed some hairspray on them while they were in. What else can I do??



How do I use hot rollers so that the curl stays in my hair?

After you shower you put a lot of mousse in your hair. You probably should allow 1 1/2 hours to get the whole job done. plug them in and then you put them in your hair after the curlers are completely heated (I like having someone else help me put them in, it makes it much easier) and then keep them in your hair until they are room temperature, so they don't have any heat left at all.



Spray them with Garner Fructis strong hold hair spray (thats what works best for me) then take them out after the hairspray is dry. After they are all taken out, spray like hell. lol



Then you can style it however you want! It will look great I promise! Good luck!



Sarah



How do I use hot rollers so that the curl stays in my hair?

I have fine straight hair too, but found if leave them in until almost cool, and then do not touch your hair until totally cool, curls should keep, and styled the way you want. May want to add alittle mouse before putting in the rollers too.



How do I use hot rollers so that the curl stays in my hair?

Dont use hot rollers and hair spray. That's a bad combination.



Use the plastic magnetic rollers and a setting lotion. Your curls will last, without breaking off, or looking dry. Wet Set curls are more pretty. thay have body, bounce, and shine. Will last all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment