Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is "Off" bad for your hair?

I always spray it all over me, including my hair, when there is mosquitos out..and someone told me that its really bad for your hair follicles if you spray it into your hair.



Is this true?



Is "Off" bad for your hair?

veryy! i have veryy thick dry hair, and i went camping this past week. there were bugs everywhere and i really didnt want ticks so i sprayed it in my hair it it was all sticky and dry when i went to wash it. i had to use loads of shampoo! it might not have to you because of different hair types, but it could be drying out your hair and you might not know it.



Is "Off" bad for your hair?

Try it on your pubs. If they fall off --you got a free Brazilian wax



Is "Off" bad for your hair?

I asked my mom about this one, she is a hair stylist, and she said that she's not sure if it is bad for the follicles, but when you spray it on your hair, most of it goes on the hair shaft and not on your scalp where the follicle is. Plus, just from experience, if its THAT bad for your hair, you would notice by it breaking off or from getting split ends. My hair is sensitive to different products because its so curly, and the stuff that doesn't work, screams it within a week. If you can't see or feel a difference in the health of your hair, I say, keep on sprayin'!



Is "Off" bad for your hair?

i guess if your hair was made out of bugs it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment