Friday, April 27, 2012

Major Hair Problems!!?? Please Help!!!?

Well, I bought this Garnier Fructis Style Curl shaping Spray Gel!!! And I was wondering If I got out of the shower and sprayed that in my hair would I be able to scrunch my hair instead of using a curling Iron??? And If not what kind of stuff could I put in my hair just to scrunch it Instead of curling it with a curling Iron???!!!



Major Hair Problems!!?? Please Help!!!?

Any brand of mousse is ideal for scrunching wet hair! Good luck!



Major Hair Problems!!?? Please Help!!!?

IF YOU GOT A NATURAL CURL OR KINK ANYTHING CAN DO IT BUT IF IT NOT KINKY THEN SCRUNCHING WILL MAKE IT LOOK MESSY SO I WUD USE GHD STRAIGHTENERS XXX HOPE THIS HELPS



Major Hair Problems!!?? Please Help!!!?

Mousse or Gel works, either or.



Major Hair Problems!!?? Please Help!!!?

just dry it a little or look at the back for instuctions or warning or anything it probably wouldhelp

No comments:

Post a Comment