Friday, April 27, 2012

Legs...hair removal???

my legs get irritated when waxing and shaving. I've been using veet and that doesn't irritate that much but it doesn't keep the hair gone very long, I'll shave at night then my hair will be growing back the next day. I was wondering if anyone has used sally hansen's spray-on shower-off hair remover. if you have then does it work and how long does it keep hair away for?



Legs...hair removal???

Wow, I've used Sally Hansen's Spray-On, Shower Off hair remover, and I love it! I was using this product ( I still like it ) called Nads- it's in a gel - and you smooth it on your legs and then use one of their cloths they provide, press down and rip the cloth off, and you have smooth, hairless legs. But I've had even better luck with the Sally Hansen product! (I didn't even know this was possible!) It keeps the hair growth on your legs away for about three to four days! I was amazed that it was actually better than Nads. Try it! I was so surprised and happy with my results! Good luck!



Legs...hair removal???

I would use Nair it is the best cause you do not ever get a cut or anything that you might get with shaving I hope this helps I aslo recommend the Nair Facial remover too and your hair doesn't grow back to fast.



Legs...hair removal???

I've used it , and it's crap. Be sure when you shave to use shaving cream and a good razor. Hopefully that'll make your legs stay smooth for 3-4 days. Good Luck!!



Legs...hair removal???

Well i have never tried it but have you ever used moisturizer on your legs? I mean like night regenerating (sp?) ones..



I use nivea night cream and it stops my legs from being irritated and surprisingly also to keep the hairs from growing back so fast! (gasp yes i know.. strange)



But also don't use Vett use Venus gel one, it has different types for sensitive skin, i think you should try it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment