Friday, April 27, 2012

Black hair for a few days???

My hair is naturally a medium brown color(think Anne Hathaway color to a bit lighter in summer). I've dyed my hair about six times, and I always get bored with it after a week or so. I've tried the Kool-Aid treatment[koolaid%26amp;%26amp;conditioner], and I've used temporary[14 wash] dyes. I really want a black or purple color, but I don't want it to last more than a week. Is there a way to get this besides spray in? Spray in clogs my hair and makes it very oily. Thanks a lot if you can help! {PS- yes I've had black before. It was 14 wash, and was completely gone in three days. after two washes. go figure. the purple lingered for six months though, with the same dye.}



Black hair for a few days???

they have gels at walmart...in natural or unatural colors. it washes out when you wash your hair;)



Black hair for a few days???

you can try Manic Panic Dyehard. you can get it at sally beauty stores

No comments:

Post a Comment