Friday, April 27, 2012

I need help for my unruly african american hair!!!!?

My hair is just past my boobs, and is very kinky, and curly. It tends to get poofy sometimes (afro). It is dark. I like to straighten my hair, and I need a spray, or cream to put on my hair dry, to protect it from heat. I need a good shampoo, and condtioner to help straighten it, and keep nutrients in it. I heard sunsilk hairapy is good. Last of all I need a cream, or spray to keep my hair in place. So that when i get in to the pool, my hair does not turn into a poof ball. Probably someting I can put on my hair while it is dry. I am on a budget, so it should not be to much



I need help for my unruly african american hair!!!!?

For straightening hair I suggest either a ceramic straightening iron, a good blow dryer, or a combo of the two. But with all this heat you'll need something to protect your hair, I suggest a good hair grease (such as blue magic, parnevu, etc), as hair grease tends to protect against heat more than creams do. But if you prefer a cream, try pink lusters oil moisturizer, it keeps hair moisturized very well and protects very well against heat. A really good shampoo is pantene's relaxed and natural, it make the hair feel straighter after washing and the matching conditioner is thick, creamy and smooth. Now as for something to keep your hair in place during the day while it is dry, there are creams and pomades specific for African American hair to keep it in place, just use a dab, not a whole lot because your hair will become a greasy mess. Now for the creams for the pool, sorry to tell ya but none exist, if someone says that they do exist, they're lying. Black hair and pools just do not mix very well. My hair turns into a poof after my hair dries from swimming and I have a relaxer. The thicker more coarse black hair tends to absorb more water and moister than most other types of hair, making it prone to poofing. I suggest not putting anything into your hair right before going swimming because it will run out of your hair and into your face and the water and may cause breakouts along your hairline. As for money, try the dollar stores (family or general), they tend to have hair products geared toward Afro-American hair and is probably the cheapest place you can get hair products. Good Luck.



I need help for my unruly african american hair!!!!?

NOOOO sunsilk is a nono for african american hair. try using africas best shampoo and conditor, that works good and for cream u can use any thing that conditions good.



although u could use sunsilk conditioner, its ok, but anything else with sunsilk, no, it leaves your hair dry and brittle, so it break easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment