Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair Serum..?

Hi,



I wash my hair with Elive smooth intense, put frizz-ease straightening spray and Frizz-ease hair serum on my hair then blow dry it downwards and straight.



Then about 3 hours later I go to bed, wake up and have curly hair then I straighten it and walk to school, by the time I get to school its curly and frizzy.



Can you recomend a hairspray for my hair and how would you go about using it? (ie: spray before straightening?)



And can you use Frizz-ease hair serum on dry hair before straightening it or will it make it go greasy?



Thanks x



Hair Serum..?

Have you got it trimmed for the past 2 weeks?



Because having un-cut hair makes the weight pile on causing your hair to go frizzy and curly



Get a haircut, a trim or whatever



Then use the same product you use now



They're fantastic tools



Buy abit of ultra hold hairspray and spray abit over your hair after its dry and straightened



Dont spray too much, do a little spriz



Then it will keep the frizz down for a day or so



=]]



x



Hair Serum..?

dry your hair the night before +don't bother with any serums etc. straighten it as usual following morning and then rub a small amount of serum into palms of your hands and smooth over your hair once its dry + straight. this should stop any moisture getting into it. no point putting it on before you straighten it though.



Hair Serum..?

Ok, the brand that works best for me is ICON. It's a bit expensive (a bit cheaper than Kerastase) but definitely worth it. First, I use a hair mascara that I try to leave in for at least an hour. After washing my hair I dry it a bit with a towel and then put a bit of mascara in my hands and extend it through every lock. After rising my hair again, I dry again with the towel and put some serum in it (I recommend ICON, Kerastase or Revlon), especially in the tips. I then dry it with a round hairbrush and then put a little bit of serum and shinning spray (doesn't make the hair greasy but leaves it very shinny. Again, I love Revlon or ICON). Good luck!



Hair Serum..?

if u use a little u should have no problems!



good luck



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment