Thursday, April 26, 2012

OK to use a John Frieda blonde styling product on my brunette hair?

I want to use the John Frieda Full-Blown Blonde Volumizing Spray, but my hair is brunette. They don't have it for brunettes, and I've heard it works really well. I was reading reviews of it online, and there were a couple brunettes that used it %26amp; didn't have any problems. It doesn't seem like there are any ingredients in it that will turn my hair blonde or lighten it. Are there? What's your opinion? Have you used it? The link to the product is below, so you can check it out. Thanks!



http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



OK to use a John Frieda blonde styling product on my brunette hair?

Just because it work for others who have brunette hair it may not work for yours. You may be able to use but use a very small amount. Before u actually use it, you should consult with your regular Hair Stylist to be on the safe side. U don't have a regular one, try a popular Beauty Shop and ask about the John Frieda r call their product line number for customer service and check it out. If they give you the green light then go ahead. If no one can give you a straight answer just try a small amount and it should be fine. Also you can consultant at a Beauty Supply store that you trust. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment