Monday, April 23, 2012

What product will lighten my hair a bit?

I was thinking to use lemon juice, but people said it will change my dark hair orange. So, is there something other product I can spray on my hair that will lighten it a bit? I don't want like streaky highlights.



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

it is basically summer, get a sun lightener. it works with the sun and it isn't a sudden change. and it isn't a tremendous change



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

Sun In.



I used to use it back in the day before I dyed my hair. Its cool.



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

hydrogen peroxide at 3%.



works like a charm.



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

beer foam, put it all over ur hair and leave it for like 30 minutes, (it works better if u stay outside and let the sun hit ur hair while the foam is on it)



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

Sun In. I used it when I was younger before I colored my hair. I know a lot of people who have used it and they all had great results, as did I.



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

sun in will make hair orange if it's dark such as choclate brown or black.i would perfer using revlon.it help for me.just chose a color that you like and it comes out exactly like the picture on the box.hope this helps!



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

I used lemon juice and it just brought highlights out in my hair.



I have brown hair by the way.



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

Peroxide!



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

i use sun-in. it works perfect if u dont wanna go really dramatic.



What product will lighten my hair a bit?

Sun in works great for what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment