Thursday, April 26, 2012

My wife has a problem with ions causing staticy, frizzy hair.....?

...She has tried the special hair dryers and sprays. Does anyone have any other suggestions?



My wife has a problem with ions causing staticy, frizzy hair.....?

I have very naturally curly and frizzy hair. Here's what I use....



Before I dry my hair, I use a serum from Paul Mitchell called "super skinny". It works WONDERS. She'll just need to put a small amount in her palms and work it through her hair then dry it. It's not really expensive, but I promise you it's worth it. It's one of my necessities. Here's a link to see what it is...



http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau...



Also, when she gets done drying her hair, using a good quality flat iron is a good idea also. You can use a Chi, which is fairly expensive ($100), or just go to a local beauty supply shop and make sure it's a ceramic flat iron, and it will work just as good. Before she uses anything on her hair as far as a curling iron or a flat iron, get her some "smooth and seal" from Big Sexy products. It's a spray, with no hold, but it protects and smooths the hair out. This is another one of my necessities. I spray my hair with this every day before I straighten it to keep it healthy and it gives it a nice shine. Here's a link for this also...



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



I use both of these everyday and I promise, they work wonders. They are definitely worth it. She'll love them. I hope this helps :)



My wife has a problem with ions causing staticy, frizzy hair.....?

Use a dryer sheet that goes in the dryer with your clothes.Just go over your hair with the dryer sheet a couple of times and that should help with frizzy hair.Or if it is REALLY frizzy,try a straighting iron called Chi Iron. They are around $100.00 but it is worth the money!!



My wife has a problem with ions causing staticy, frizzy hair.....?

Has she, perhaps, tried a dryer sheet? As strange as it sounds, it makes perfect sense. When my hair had some static issues of it's own, my grandma went straight for the dryer sheets. And to boost, you can always find some that smell good. =D Just take one out and have her rub it through her hair.



Hope it helps.



My wife has a problem with ions causing staticy, frizzy hair.....?

Have her hair straightened. There are ion straightening/thermal reconditioning/ japanese style straightening services in some salons. It costs a lot of money but it will surely get rid of the frizz. It lasts for around 6 months to a year.



My wife has a problem with ions causing staticy, frizzy hair.....?

There are some hair straighteners that you put water in them so when you straighten, it makes steam. There is one by Conair that is great. I used to have the same problem. Also get her to try different anti frizz serums, like hot oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment