Friday, April 27, 2012

Help curley hair gets hard help pleas!?

I have short thick curley hair and my hair gets very hard from the product i use in my hair. Its called aussies sprunch spray. Now I was at the store yesterday and saw some curley mousse called garnier mousse for curley hair is that better then sprunch spray. I hate how my hair gets hard. Now how is the best way to use a mousse so my hair wont get hard from that like it always dose and how is the best way to style with mousse? can u still scrunch your hair with it pluss I don;t want the wet look all day eather with mousse. Pluss I wash my hair everynight before I go to bed becuase the sprunch spray gets so hard in my hair and also how can i get away from washing my hair every day any ideas? Pluss I cant aford salon price i need something from say walmart. Thnxs for everyone that is willing to help me out and hlep me thnx so much.



Help curley hair gets hard help pleas!?

try LOREAL's UPRIGHT Spray !



also try http://www.curlyhair.com or haircurls.com



Help curley hair gets hard help pleas!?

yea the sprunch spray really does harden your hair. get the mouse, i prefer the kind that prays, that way you spray it on your roots, then come your hair to distribute it all over then you can scrunch it. i use loreal's upright spray, it gives you more volume and lets you scrunch your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment