Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sun-In spray question?

I'm going to use the sun-in hair lightener(dont try talking me out of it i know the ricks) but my question is how much of it do i use. Do i spray until my hair is wet (like out of the shower wet) or a certain ammount of the bottle. How can i spray it evenly so the color is distributed.



Sun-In spray question?

Depending on how light you want it, if you want to lighten the whole head, then yes, shower wet and comb it through.Do this several times during your tanning regiment.About an hour apart. If you just want a little highlight, then mist the top



Sun-In spray question?

You should just spray around your head, but please do it sparingly or you will screw your hair all up. Try just getting a light mist to cover the surface of your hair and that should be a sufficient amount.



Sun-In spray question?

my hair dresser said the only way to get it out of your hair is to cut it off it grows in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment