Monday, April 2, 2012

Can sun-in damage my hair????

I have light brown hair, with professioanlly done caramel blonde highlights, I decided to go to the store to buy sin-in the other day to bring out my natural highlights, I put very little on, my hair color didn't change, my hair just feels weaker, now im scared that i will loose my hair. I sprayed sunin, on the middle to bottom parts of my hair for a test, just in case it got damaged.....friend said if i use the sun-in hair lightener my hair would turn bright orange, it just made my brown hair lighter that all..... lucky me



Can sun-in damage my hair????

I used it during the summer and my hair is like a caramelly color, when it used to be light brown.



Remember that you need to use heat, either blow dry your hair after you spray it or lay out in the sun.



It won't give you blonde highlights, just orangey-caramel colored ones.



It will take a while for the sun in to work, it will be a very gradual process, you'll have to use it about 10 times to see any change.



It won't damage your hair, the kind I have actually helps it, and conditions it, just make sure you use conditioner and your hair will be fine.



Hope I helped. (:



Can sun-in damage my hair????

im a guy, so hair isn't my thing.. but uhh.. i dont think u should be using more than one thing at a time on your hair.. work on one thing like highlighting first, then do sun-in wutever that is.. be patient!



-mitch



Can sun-in damage my hair????

your hair is a lot more fragile at the tips and its also a lot more dry. Sun-in is HORRIBLE for your hair. it will definitely get fried if you continue to use it. it might get brassy in color also.



try deep conditioning your hair twice a week. also stop using sun-in.



Can sun-in damage my hair????

Avoid using it as it will damage your hair. My daughter kept using it and her hair ended up like straw! It took her ages to get her hair back to normal.



Can sun-in damage my hair????

Your hair won't fall out. Just do not get a perm. Very nasty. I used it for years. but it does dry your hair out. Depending on the condition of your hair. You need normal healthy hair for sun-in and no chemical treatments after. Normal hair is untreated hair.



Can sun-in damage my hair????

the sun can damage your hair and cause it to change color because there are rays that cause ur hair to become damaged and fall! you need to keep your head covered/protectred from the sun by either putting something on your hair, you can ask someone from the market for products that can help protect your hair from the sunshine!! or else you can put a cap or your head or something when your in the sun(:

No comments:

Post a Comment