Monday, April 23, 2012

African american hair?

Im getting my hair done at the shop today and I play soccer..... and I wanted to know. That if I put holding spray on my hair (makes it sorta hard) before practice ..... will it still frizz out easily?? Shes flat irons my hair and then styles it.



thnx!



%26lt;3



African american hair?

You should not use holding spray. That is to be used only if you are wanting a quick fix/slash/ temporary hairstyle. Just wrap your hair after it is flat ironed.



It will frizz up and it may also flake



African american hair?

I don't recommend using any type of spritz or holding spray in your hair at all, if you are going to play soccer, your head will still sweat, and could leave your hair matted and sticky, if you use the holding spray.



Do you like cornrows ? or how about a nice ponytail hairstyle.



or a combination of both.



Even if you don't want to wear braids or a ponytail, have your stylist to roller set your hair using a good setting lotion, and sit under the dryer, then apply a light holding spray, this will last much longer through playing soccer.



African american hair?

It sounds like your getting basicly a press and curl if shes straightening before styling. And moisture is the enemy to this type of style. With this type of activity I suggest you get a different style during soccer season. You can do updo's, braids, textured styles, or natural styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment