Monday, April 16, 2012

Curling my hair Shirly Temple style?

I like to take a curling iron or curlers to my hair on the weekends before going out. In ringlets and I have kind of short hair. And beleive me, I've gotten tons of compliments that it looks great on me. I'm wondering if they have permanant perms that give me the same ringlet affect. And if not, then I'd like a product other than hair gel and spray to hold my curls all day, and not give me the rock hard shell on my head.



Curling my hair Shirly Temple style?

Use a setting lotion and buy the small magnetic, plastic rollers, with the smooth barrel. I do this to my hair when I want spiral curls. They are never hard or stiff. They have plently of bounce, soft and smooth ,crisp curls.



Curling my hair Shirly Temple style?

go to a hair place ask them so they can look at your head

No comments:

Post a Comment