Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Curly, course, frizzy, dry hair. What shampoo and conditioner is best??

Hi! So I know that I shouldn't take showers daily with shampoo, but I have dandruff, and it tends to get not so pretty if I don't take daily care of it. How do I keep my dry, frizzy curls looking pretty, soft, silky, smooth and moisturized?? I'm not asking for a miracle, and I'm thinking I can only afford things at a general store, let's say, Wal-Mart. any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I have used the cheapy brands in the past few years because I could never find anything that worked, so I gave up and stuck with cheap. I'd be willing to use leave-in conditioners, as well. My main issue is that I don't want a crap-load of products to use to make my hair the way I want it. Pretty much I'm a shampoo, conditioner, 1 hair gel/cream/spray kind of gal. I'm trying to downsize my toiletries. And KEEP it downsized. Lol, thanks!



Curly, course, frizzy, dry hair. What shampoo and conditioner is best??

uhmm



I used to use Garnier



then I switched to Herbel Essences



and it's been keeping my hair perfect so far ahah :D i recommend Herbel :D



Curly, course, frizzy, dry hair. What shampoo and conditioner is best??

Garnier Fructis has a wide selection of hair product for a bunch of different hair types that you can get at walmart.



Curly, course, frizzy, dry hair. What shampoo and conditioner is best??

Abba Moisture Scentsation, find it at Rite-Aid, buy the shampoo and conditioner and use it twice a week. Teh rest of the time use Big sexy silky shampoo and conditioner, both will tame the mane. When you get out of the shower just run some conditioner back thru the ends like a leave in cream, scrunch and go.



Curly, course, frizzy, dry hair. What shampoo and conditioner is best??

Try head and sholders.



Curly, course, frizzy, dry hair. What shampoo and conditioner is best??

Don't use drugstore shampoo and conditioner, there is alcohol major in them! I really LOVE the joico K-pak 3 step system, it will make your hair feel so soft and silky. If you want nice hair, you have to pay a little more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment