Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair curling???

When you curl your hair with them hair curling sticks. What do you have to spray onto your hair before you curl it???



Hair curling???

water



Hair curling???

hairspray. the good ones that hold



Hair curling???

both of the answers above water is a good one! cuz it isnt bad for you



Hair curling???

I normally have my hair slightly wet, and then add hairspray



Hair curling???

Mousse usually does it, or hairspray as you're doing it. But if you've got really thich hair try using setting lotion before . . . try using those bendy rollers too - put them into wet hair and leave them in while you sleep. Always works for me!!



Hair curling???

WHAT I USE TO CURL MY HAIR IS 1st-OF ALL MY HAIR HAS TO BE WEAT 2nd-I STRIAGHTEN IT OUT WITH NO TANGLES 3rd-I USE MOUSSEE EXTRA HOLD I PUT NOT THAT MUCH ON BUT ENOUGH 4th-ONCE I HAVE THE MOUSSEE ON I START MAKING IT CURLY UNTILL ITS RIGHT 5th-ONCE I AM DONE WITH THAT I GET HAIR SPRAY AND PUT A WHOLE BUNCH TILL ITS RIGHT 6th- IM DONE HOPE ITS WORKS ON YOU



Hair curling???

this is what i do .. if you want to curl your hair without frying it (kinda the skool look) .. put hot sticks (they're flexible) in your hair without putting them in the heater. then go to sleep in them. the next day, take them out and your hair will b curly. it will give your hair a nice natural look. i spent the night with a friend who does this and she got me hooked. lOl. if you don't mind frying it a little bit, i would use rollers. not hot sticks! you don't want to get your hot sticks sticky! put mouse on the ends of your hair one at a time. apply rollers on the strand of hair. then, when your whole head is done .. take them out and apply hairspray to your hair. then your hair will be more of a formal/church look. hope it helps! : )



Hair curling???

i prefer to not put anything in my hair .. it gives me dandruff if it doesnt hold as good as u want try hairspray or a mousse



Hair curling???

heat defense spray



Hair curling???

hair protection usually.



actually people have different methods. my freinds use a gel to maintain the curl. some spray on a conditioner and i like to use a holding spray. just experiment



Hair curling???

curl enhancing spray



theres one by matrix, and also by john frieda .. its called brilliant brunette starlit waves, doesn't matter if its for brunettes =]



Hair curling???

my daghter does irish dancing and before we brought her a wig, i used the soft bendy curlers, you can get thm from hair dressers or outlets.then wot i did is get i think its revlon its in a pink bottle u gt it from superdrugs or othe chmists, its called heat and curl. what u then do is section the hair off individualy spraying each section with the stuff, and then wind the bendy curler around the thind section of hair, they look bit like sticks, then u keep doing this with diffrent sections of hair with the spray first. then when the hair is completly covered spray over the entire hair again, holding the hair dryer over the hair until it feels like its dry then walk around for about another hour, and give it another blust from the hair dryer for about another 20 sec then when its dry to tuch gently unwind each bendy curler, believe me this will give you lots of curls that will last for ages in the hair.



good luck with this anyway.xxx



Hair curling???

Isn't it somthing to do with 'perming fluid' or somtin....................



Hair curling???

hair mousse or curling mousse



Hair curling???

You should use a curling serum. Loreal have a good one called Loreal Hot Curl. It coats your hair so it doesn't burn, and locks in the curl so it holds all day.



Really affordable product and excellent result.



I use the equivalent to straighten my hair (Loreal Hot Straight) and have had excellent results each time I've used it.



Hair curling???

hairspray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment