Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

I've been losing 10-25 strands a day.



I use hair products (wax, spray) but I don't think they are the reason.



I usually thin my hair whenever I get it cut so I can easily style it.



But it seems like some of my hair is getting really thin, so thin that I can barely see it.



I just notice that usually whenever I touch my head or put my hands through it, a hair pops out.



Also, whenever I sit at my computer for a long period of time, I look on my shirt and shoulders and there is like 4-6 strands.



I also noticed that I cannot keep my hand steady and I sweat easily and maybe these are related?



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

people are supposed to lose 100 to 2oo hairs a day...you're fine



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

First answer is right. The average is around 100 hairs per day. More or less.



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

Dont worry u r fine! Everyone looses hair all the time u may b noticing it more when you wash or brush or even touch your hair because the product is holding the hairs that u have lost in place until disturbed! Unless u haven't any niticible bald spots dont worry bout it!



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

go see your doctor these are all symptoms of stress.....



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

Shedding is very normal.



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

nah i loose that much in a day to



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

You want to try this oil for natural hairgrowth- it helped my hair get stronger and longer- its an oil used by geishas



its at www.katuri.com



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

I would be so lucky if I only lost 10 to 20 strands a day!



As for the shaking and sweats, do you dring a lot of coffee or energy drinks? if you do STOP! You could be suffering from caffeen OD.



Hair Loss 10-25 strands a day. 16 Year Old Male - Is this normal?

It is quite normal. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment