Monday, April 23, 2012

How can i do my hair??help?

well first of all im 12 years old and like i have both kind of poofy and frizzy hair. its like not that poofy its like wavey but frizzy. im sick of putting my hair up in a hairband so i want to let it down. but when i let it down it poofs. i need to make my hair nonpoofy without useing no spray,chemicals,blowdryer,hair straitener, and curling iron cause my mom wont let me at this age! the only thing i can use is gel. so any suggegtions???plz(my bangs are straight)



How can i do my hair??help?

I don't know what length your hair is,so i can't really suggest anything,but just look at this site ans see if you can find something you like.Good Luck!



http://longhairloom.com/stylingstationce...



http://www.network54.com/Forum/242462/



How can i do my hair??help?

Ok I have the same problem. This is what I do.



Take a shower. ONLY CONDITION.



WHen you get out extra water in hair. DO NOT TOWL TRY, just kinda scrunch your hair with the towel.



Gel your hair in sections. do nice srcunching motions.



Let hair air dry, DO NOT Touch.



And your done!!!



How can i do my hair??help?

I have the same thing I use john stuf and before I go to bed I use mosse and is had been working try it

No comments:

Post a Comment