Monday, April 16, 2012

Is there a hair-friendly hair straightener under 100 dollars?And how about hair protecter serum as w

I used my Conair something-or-other for about a year three years ago and only stopped when it began frying my banks thin.Three years later in my late teens I'm wanting to get on the ball and try it again.Chi and Sedu I know are the best followed by GHG,Hot Tools,T3 and Solia but I need something that are



in between costs and has good (not just ceramic speckled but full ceramic) plates.I good hair serum or spray I could also use.



I'm not a cheapsake but I'm not a big spender either.I'm in between. Any input?



Is there a hair-friendly hair straightener under 100 dollars?And how about hair protecter serum as well?

got2b has reasonable serum. for heat and straightening purposes.



Is there a hair-friendly hair straightener under 100 dollars?And how about hair protecter serum as well?

I have the Chi %26amp; the Wet/Dry from Remington. I use the wet/dry more often because it seems to straighten my hair better. The chi is good when I want to add small curls while straightening.



Proclaim glossing polish is between $5-10 depending on size. It makes your hair look shiny %26amp; healthy. It also protects it from heat damage.



Is there a hair-friendly hair straightener under 100 dollars?And how about hair protecter serum as well?

Last x-mas Target has the Chi iron for sale 89.00. Biosilk silk therapy. Put it on before you blow dry then put some on the end of the hair before you flat iron it.



Is there a hair-friendly hair straightener under 100 dollars?And how about hair protecter serum as well?

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1...



I ordered my CHI through them - under $100 and free shipping. It's works great. I use BioSilk serum - a little expensive but I think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment