Friday, April 20, 2012

My hair issues!! lol any advice?

Ok, so I have naturally thick black hair. And when I take a shower it gets all frizzy and wavy in the front and I hate that! So I flat iron it. And usually it ends up soft and shiney. I also use this heat protection spray so my hair won't get burned.Yesteday though and the day before, I ironed my hair and it just didn't turn out the same way. It felt a bit rough and a tiny bit frizzier....I'm not exactly sure if I burned my hair but I know I damaged it. What can I do to make it look healthy again? I already use a lot of conditioner and shampoo.....



And does this mean Im gunna have to stop ironing my hair cause if I don't my hair looks FRIZZY AND ****** UP!



My hair issues!! lol any advice?

Just wash that stuff out of your hair, and straighten it again the next day like usual. I've used hairspray stuff before, and the same thing happened. But after I washed it out, I could straighten my hair again normally.



My hair issues!! lol any advice?

It seems as your hair is crying for help. Try not to use the straightener every day. You can try hair relaxers to help the frizz or special frizz control hair spray.



My hair issues!! lol any advice?

You might try the big round thing with brush prongs on it that is both a curling iron (but very low heat) and a blow drier. I use it like a brush on damp hair. It dries and smooths at the same time, but doesn't give you heat damage. I have a conair brand one, but I don't exactly know what you call it.



It is like a round metal brush that is a blow drier.



My hair issues!! lol any advice?

After your hair dries when you shower,..... all the waves and friziness,...THAT'S NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Flat ironing it too much is totally bad for your hair. Even if you use a good conditioner and use serum. It'll just damage it even more every single time you use it. Try to put the heat on lower, and use it every 2 or 3 days if you can.



Wavy hair is pretty..... so just use serum that controls the frizz.



It's more frizzy because you probably have a few split ends. Get a trim, and use a hot oil treatment. Or just put olive oil in your hair for 30 minutes then take a shower.



OR buy a deep conditioner to use on your hair once a week so you don't have the same problem again.



But still,....it's damaged, and you can't fix damage hair. You have to cut it. so.... yea.



My hair issues!! lol any advice?

I suggest using Redken #12 alighn cream. i use it every day and it helps make your hair staighter and way shiney and soft. even tho you use a heat protector doesnt mean that you cant do damage to your hair over time. Flat irons are really bad bout giving you split ends and such. another that could have done it is the weather if the humidity has risen in your area your hair tends to friz easier. OR it could be from a product change. i would say yes you can still use your straightner



My hair issues!! lol any advice?

dont panic.



you should reduce the irons heat , and quickly move over the sections, staying too long can burn. Your hair is deffinetly in sad shape if you iron it everyday



Try V05 Hot oil treatments, you should use them twice a week with how much you hot iron. alot of condition and shampoo can be the wrong aproach, try a special shampoo, like sunsilk, anti poofy or straighten up, they have a whole line that helps,



The amount of damage that occurs depends on what type of straightener you use, if you use conair, or those cheap-o straighteners your dooming your hair, more expensive in this case means the better, the BEST straightener and straightener products would be the CHI, Thats what i use it works wonders,



thats all you can do about that, you hair will be less frizzy if you dont wash it as much and neverrr put it in a ponytail when its wet, your hair expands as it dries, try getting a hair cut to reduce frizz, tell them to cut off all your split ends and give you some hair advice and any hair product recommendations .



I hope I helped, good luck :D



My hair issues!! lol any advice?

you should start pressing your hair flat ironing is not healthy for it my aunt is a beautician and i know you should put African hair oil on it every day and get it on the scalp too and let it sit wrap it up when you go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment