Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

I'm going to be 17 soon, so I'm young. But, I have really thick hair and it's still thick but thinner than before. Like when I take a shower or comb it or just touch it a lot of strings fall out. A lot. I was wondering if this had anything to do with me not eating meat/chicken any more and not getting that iron that I need?



Are there any healthy pills I can use? A few years ago I used to take this pill and it helped but I was living overseas and I don't think they have it here. And, I don't like the stuff you spray on your hair. Thanks!



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

If you took pills overseas, are you sure it wasn't some type of vitamin supplement? I'm anemic myself, and have super-thin nails UNLESS I take iron and B-12. You might try those and see if they help.



Peas and cherries also contain a lot of iron. Otherwise...it's genetics, and they don't have any pills for that yet!!



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

be gentle with your hair. you could have an underactive thyroid, which causes hair loss. or if u r anorexic(not saying u r) that could be the reason. use detangler and never brush hair when it is wet. good luck.



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

Your hair could be falling out because of stress! mine gets like that sometimes, if i'm to stressed out about something! if i were you i would get vitamins so you can get more iron and calcium into your system and keep your hair nice and think!!



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

omg i am sooo reporting u elvis person! jeez, im sorry for that kind of redueness, anyways i have the same problem i mean im like you think hair that falls out and not a big fan of meat, but i eat a little, anyways yea it is either low iron or calcium that is causing it , so either see a doctor to be 100% sure or take 1 a day womens calcium pills, good luck , im gonna get busy reporting that idiot! XOXO



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

17 is young to be losing hair, but it's not unheard of.



Maybe you have scurvy. Do your gums bleed easily? Are your teeth loose? Are you on speed, meth?



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

everyday we have dead hair fall out that's over 2,000 strains a day. If you don't moisturize your hair after you wash it then it becomes dry and brittle. sooner or later it will fall out.



their are many different types of medications you could find over the counter or through the doctor.



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

Vitamins for Hair Loss/growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/vitam...



Hair kinda falling out? Any pills?

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment