Friday, April 20, 2012

Help! My hair is really oily in the morning!?

But sometimes i've spent the night somewhere where i can't shampoo and wash and dry my hair like normal, so i was wondering if anyone has tried any products that you can just spray in your hair in the morning to give it a good lift and some life, and so it's not so oily and weighed down?



No suggestions of baby powder, please. i already know of that...it doesnt work well with my hair.



Help! My hair is really oily in the morning!?

I know of nothing that can lift the hair, unless you tease the hair style it and than put on hair spray the hard to hold kind, and yes it will give it a life and stay all day.



Help! My hair is really oily in the morning!?

I have oily bangs in the morning sometimes and what I do is I wet only the parts that are oily, use a tiny bit of shampoo on that part of the hair, wash it (just in the sink...I use a cup to pour water on that area), and then blow dry it really quickly. It works the best for me and I feel all clean and ready to go out afterwards! You can blowdry your hair to give it volume. So basically it's like washing your hair but only the oily parts. I don't think products that you can spray can give really good results because it may cause it to be even more oily, shiny, and stiff.



Help! My hair is really oily in the morning!?

all you need to do is shower your hair every morning.



Help! My hair is really oily in the morning!?

There is a product by Bumble and bumble that you put on your scalp if you cant wash your hair and it absorbs the oil. Its very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment