Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair Products, need help!!!!!!!!?

My hair is thick and wavy so i like to do different kinds of things to it like curling it, straightening it etc. What is the best hairspray that I can buy at my drugstore that doesn't make my hair sticky for when I want to spray my hair after curling it to get that wavy look? What is the best mousse that I can put on my hair when it is wet and it will make my curls stand out without frizz. Any other great products like for straitening it would be great!!!! tell me if you have used it



Hair Products, need help!!!!!!!!?

Aussie iis great ii use it almost everyday and i have hair that is easy staightened or easy curl and ii love the product...Hope I helped



Hair Products, need help!!!!!!!!?

anything by herbal essance is AMAZING. they have all sorts of lines so just mix and match to what you need.



have fun!



Hair Products, need help!!!!!!!!?

try nexxus products



Hair Products, need help!!!!!!!!?

any sort of hair serum. you put it in your hair when its wet and it reduces drying/straitening time and it makes hair super soft.



http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau...

No comments:

Post a Comment