Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair wrap question?

Okay I bought one of those sation hair wraps for my hair because I"ve noticed my hair is just breaking off like crazy and someone said putting my harir in this every night will stop the majority of the breakage. is this true?



Also I bought the hair wrap (satin) but at the store they also had the satin cap. (its like a sation shower cap). Are these good, or is the wrap better? if it is better, how is it better?



Also when putting the sation wrap on my hair do i have to wrap my hair all the way around my head before i put the satin wrap on? I really don't understand the whole point of wrapping your hair all the way around your head before putting it on, so can can someone please explain, the purpose of that?



Also should I spray My hair with something before I wrap it for the night? Any recommendations? Like a product that'll help with preventing even more breakage?



i give best answer and i need all the help i can get.



Also im 13 and have african american hair



Hair wrap question?

A cap alone does not prevent breakage. I suggest you start with a good trim and a weave. A weave will allow your natural hair to rest and grow without applying heat or styling products to it. Another benefit to weaves is that it would allow you to add length and thickness.



If you choose to go this route, make sure your 'weaveologist' does not braid your hair too tight as this will cause irreversible damage to your scalp and cause hair loss.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment