Saturday, April 14, 2012

How to remove/prevent moss in spray bottle?

I keep water in my spray bottle to wet my hair in the morning. Sometimes if I forget to clean it out, the water seems to grow moss. The bottle isn't clear so I can't tell usually.



Short of cleaning the bottle from inside out and changing water frequently, is there anything you can put in the water to prevent moss from growing and at the same time not destroy my hair when I spray my hair with the water?



How to remove/prevent moss in spray bottle?

I'd put a drop or two of vinegar to increase the acidity in the water, and keep the moss from growing. It's not enough in a full bottle of water to harm your hair, but it may be just enough to keep "critters" from growing in the water.



If that doesn't work, then I think you will simply need to empty the water every day, and only put water in the bottle when you need to spray your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment