Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My hair frizzes... any sprays that help?

my hair frizzes. pleeeeeze help me!!!



My hair frizzes... any sprays that help?

Try Sabino Moisture Lock. Its a serum and it works sooo well. Its really hard to find in stores, but you can order it online. go to www.sabino.com or www.salononthego.com



This stuff is the BEST!!! I have frizzy, naturally curly/crazy--it does what it wants type of hair. Trust me..you have to try Sabino.



My hair frizzes... any sprays that help?

frizz eaze by john freida works like a miracle



My hair frizzes... any sprays that help?

John Frieda : Frizz-Eaze!



My hair frizzes... any sprays that help?

aveda has a line of products for frizz issues



My hair frizzes... any sprays that help?

i think loreal anti-frizz cream would help you could buy it in a market

No comments:

Post a Comment