Saturday, April 14, 2012

My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

my hair frizzes..its nat. curly and i love it curly but then it frizzes out! sometimes it frizzes aftr straightening too



does anyone no of anti-frizz sprays or serums that does not make your hair oily?



brands %26amp; products please



thanksé–³?br>My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??



John Frieda Frizz Ease.



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

spray



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

John freida's frizz-ease serum about $8



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

garnier fructis ( sp?) sleek and shine! It works so well!



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

spray!!



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

john frieda has amazing products



sprays, creams, lotions, serums, conditions, shampoos-everything



check your hair care aisle next time you go for hair care lines that work exclusively to get smooth hair



good luck



im sure youre hair will look great



=]



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

best answer is water. my hair natualy curly and i use just water and not too much shampoo.



it dries it out and make it brittel



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

Maxi Glide Beyond Straight, if u blow dry ur hair it might make ur hair straight, so i wouldnt use it if u were trying to keep it curly



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

well wat i do is dat i straight my hair then put on a hair product. itz not spray but it makes ur hair not frizzy n makes it look really pretty or i think it does! itz called BIOSILK! glad if i was any help!



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

I lived in seattle for 6 months, and the rain and humidity did a number on my natural curls. the best product bar none i have discovered is aussies 2 in one mousse + conditioner. it is FABULOUS!!!



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

I have very curly natural hair. The best thing that i have found is to use a leave in conditioner, like catwalk or something. Dont put it on the roots, thats not where the problem is. Also, only use shampoo everyother day or so. (unless you use a lot of product in your hair) then just apply to the roots and rinse quickly. In my experience using products in hair is like using products on the skin, it works for awhile, but eventually when you want to go without it, the damage has been done. Try not to use hairsprays or gels. Curly hair dries easily that is what causes the frizz, go splurge and spen $20-30 on a great conditioner youll see the difference!



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

definitely use some sort of frizz serum...if you don't want to spend much money use john frieda's frizz ease...however if you don't mind paying more i would go to a salon and get sabino's moisture block which is water proof so after you swim it doesn't frizz up immediately...its amazing and can also be used on dry skin...moisture is definitely the key fact in getting rid of frizz and keeping your hair healthy though



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

Serum might weigh it down and make it look oily. I use Tresemme ULTRA FINE MIST hairspray. I love it because it never feels heavy or sticky. Cleans up flyaways and helps me with humidity and frizz. make sure you spray downwards



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

Leave in conditoner is the best way to go if you have frizzys and regular cuts! I have the same kind of hair...and it sucks sometimes but i found using the leave in conditioner really helps to tame the frizz and geting it trimmed every couple of months keeps it looking great!



Good luck chicky



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

My hair gets frizzy 2. I use garnier frutis sleek and shine weightless anti-frizz serum. You can get it at walmart for 3.90 something. i also tried herbal essances none of your frizzness leave in cream.



Tip- don't use either on wet hair it will make it fell greasy and dirty when it dries



My hair is so frizzy..sprays or serums??

Simply Stylin! It's pure silicone and very lightweight. They have a serum version and a light spray version, and they give out free samples at simplystylinhair.com so you can see which one works best for you. I used to use Biosilk and John Frieda, but my stylist stopped me from using them because Biosilk has a bunch of alcohol in it and John Frieda has water that waters down the silicone. She got me using Simply Stylin and my hair is now very frizz free and shiny. I use the spray and it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment