Friday, April 20, 2012

Products for fried/damaged hair??????

i straighten my hair every morning and i need a good heat protectant spray



also my hairs kind of frizzy and dry so whats good conditioner/shampoo to fix it????



so yeah i need good



-heat protectant spray



-shampoo



-conditioner



-leave in conditioner



that will help my hair not be so dry and fried



Products for fried/damaged hair??????

TRY http://www.hairproducts.com



Products for fried/damaged hair??????

I straighten and blow dry my hair at high heat everyday, and dye it often, and I use Pantene Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner,and I have soft, manageable hair.



Products for fried/damaged hair??????

Hello there.



I am a professional hair stylist and these following products is what we use in our salon, and our clients love these products.



Heat Protection Spray:



- Nexxus Heat Protexx



- Paul Mitchell Straight Works



Shampoo:



- Herbal Essences range



- Pantene Pro- V range



- Aussie Shampoo



Conditioner:



-Aussie Miracle conditioner



-Biolustre



Leave in conditioner:



- Pantene Restoratives



These products always make our clients have silky, shiny hair, as a hair stylist, I use one of each, sometimes leave in conditioner depending on the dryness of the hair.



Good luck! You're on the way to silky, sleek hair!



Products for fried/damaged hair??????

I straighten my hair often, and I use an olive oil moisturizer to lessen the effects caused by heat straightening. You can try that, or a carrot oil moisturizer. Those are good for repairing damaged hair. You can also use hair food, and John Freida's Frizz-Ease shampoo + conditioner or any other that hydrates hair. Look in the stores for good heat protectant sprays...can't really say a good brand atm.



Products for fried/damaged hair??????

heat spray; tresemme heat tamer and or chi stright gaurd



bedhead's superstar blow dry lotion



and aussie 3 min mircale treatment is really a good deep conditioner



Products for fried/damaged hair??????

I think you should watch the video on www.biolustreflorida.com products.I had severe problems with my hair.But now I dont, Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!Instant Hair Repair for REAL best on dry, dull, damaged and overprocessed fried hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment