Friday, April 20, 2012

Unnatural hair colors and dark hair?

I am interested in dying my hair an un natural color. Like blue or red or something crazy. The problem is that I dont want it permanent bc I have dark brown hair and I dont want 2 fry it. Is there some kind of hairspray that I can spray in my hair that is not permanent?



Unnatural hair colors and dark hair?

Go to Sallys. They have some really good products you can put in your hair to change it. They have pink, blue, purple. All of the colors. They have cream and spray. Good luck!



Unnatural hair colors and dark hair?

Yes next to the sesame street animal crackers at the Dollar store. Get yellow and wear a tuxedo to the top 100 alltime gold



double o seven new years. I need a dj for a veejay partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment