Friday, April 20, 2012

Blow drying w/ moussed hair??

i put mousse on my hair in the morning. but i am wondering wat will happen if i blow dry my already dryed and moussed hair. also wat would happen if i just spray my moussed hair with water and then blow dry it??



also, should i comb my hair before blowdrying??



the mousse in my hair is already dry. i have thick and wavy hair.



thanks!!



Blow drying w/ moussed hair??

Blow drying your hair will cause any small hairs that didn't get mouse on them to poof out, I wouldn't recommend blow drying your hair unless you like poofy, frizzy hair.



Blow drying w/ moussed hair??

you're gonna get dried mousse flakes everywhere, and it will resemble dandruff and be gross.



1. why do you want to blow dry your dried hair?



2. if you wet your dried/moussed hair and blow dried it i think you'd be okay



3. if you comb it, make sure it's wet or else it will flake off.



Blow drying w/ moussed hair??

you should blow dry it first and then apply the mouse.



i think it works better that way.



Blow drying w/ moussed hair??

ummm.... i tried doing that once, i put curling mousse, and then it dried and i wanted to blow dry it and my hair was wild!!!!!!!!! i wouldnt do it, unless u want wild hair!! lol



yea and what i do do make my hair curly is i comb is while wet, then dry my hair down and then put curling mousse or any mousse and it works really well. hope that answered ur question.



Blow drying w/ moussed hair??

try it yourself. the worst thing that could happen is that you'll have to wash your hair and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment