Saturday, April 14, 2012

Frizzy and curly/wavey hair if i want straight hair in minutes for little money?

Hello. i am a college freshmen so i don't have a lot of money and every extra minute that i have to sleep in is better. I have tried hot tools flat iron and an amplitude of hair gels/ sprays. I am looking for a flat iron that i can find at walmart/target/kmart for less than $30 that i can straighten my constantly frizzy wavey hair in less than 1 hour. Also, any tips of how to get rid of frizz, because i have never been able to shake the frizz away.



Thanks!



Frizzy and curly/wavey hair if i want straight hair in minutes for little money?

Hello frizzy and curly/wavey hair!!! I am known in my salon for getting hair poker str8 without a flat iron, just a blow dryer. I use Redken Glass, while hair is wet and SatinWear. I blowdry until 90% dry. I then go section by section until dry. If I need it, I spritz each section with Vinyl Glam. This helps frizz, and protects from humidity. I do not own a flat iron, I NEVER have to use one on clients! Gels have alot of alchohol, the LAST thing you need to prevent frizz!!! Straighten your hair like this, and it will last for a few days. No need to do it everyday! No need for extra heat because of a flat iron!!! A little of the right product goes a long way!



Good luck!!!



Frizzy and curly/wavey hair if i want straight hair in minutes for little money?

Your not going to get anything for little money.



Trust me. I've tried.



I finally got the expensive stuff.



Frizzy and curly/wavey hair if i want straight hair in minutes for little money?

You can also try a sleeking shampoo and conditioner,it will soften your hair and reduce frizz.



I use Garnier Sleek and Shine,but herbal esscences make one called None of your Frizzness,that works just as well. You could also use a soft curl cream to boost your waves instead of flattening them,they would probably be beautiful without the frizz.Try Garnier soft curl cream,apply to your wet hair and let dry naturally...DON'T blow dry.



Frizzy and curly/wavey hair if i want straight hair in minutes for little money?

if you have frizzy hair, but want curly hair, try this:



use Denise McAdams hair serum shampoo stuff, or Nicky Clarke. you have to wash your hair in warm water, not hot because heat activates certain hormones and your hair will be lifeless and limp.



dont brush your hair when it's dry; only when its wet, that will help to get proper curls. dont use a hair dryer cuz that will just dry your hair out and make it REAL frizzy!



hope this helps! phants x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment