Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quick Hair Question :] Thanks?

To get beachy waves I heard your suppose to spray your hair with salt and water true? If so how much salt and water? I have medium length hair how long will it take my hair to airdry



thanks in advance



Quick Hair Question :] Thanks?

Oh, I've done that. ;P



It turns out better if you do it right after you wash your hair. I think it's two teaspoons of salt and like.. a cup or two of water. It will take your hair about.. 2 hours to airdry? Idk, I have medium length hair and it takes me about that long if I'm sitting around in my house.



Quick Hair Question :] Thanks?

like a little mixture of salt and water maybe a cup of water and 2 teapoons of salt



Quick Hair Question :] Thanks?

hahaah. idk about that..



but John Frieda 'starlit waves' works for me!



Quick Hair Question :] Thanks?

I've never heard that and I doubt that's the best way. You'd be better off using some kind of hair product or going to a salon and asking them to make it wavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment