Friday, April 20, 2012

What are some good brands of arousal spray for shine?

My hair stylist used some arousal spray on my hair the other day that she said simply added some shine. I really liked it but didn't think to ask her what it was. I've gotten pump kinds before, and it comes out too thick, making my hair look oily rather than shiny. Anyone know of some good brands?



What are some good brands of arousal spray for shine?

arousal:



arouse



verb (used with object) 1. to stir to action or strong response; excite: to arouse a crowd; to arouse suspicion.



2. to stimulate sexually.



3. to awaken; wake up: The footsteps aroused the dog.



閳ユ悧erb (used without object) 4. to awake or become aroused: At dawn the farmers began to arouse.



I think you meant to type aerosol. Best brand I know of that comes in a aerosol can is made by Biolage.

No comments:

Post a Comment