Friday, April 20, 2012

A hair style that hides my hair under a wig, and maybe some wig help, please?

Every Halloween I get a wig and none of them work (So I have about seven tangled, matted, thin wigs in my closet that I can't use), granted, all of these have been cheap costume wigs. The problem usually is that I put my hair under the wig and you can seen that my hair is dark brown. My hair is waist length and I don't want to cut it off just so I can wear a wig for one day of the year.



Can anyone either A) suggest/explain in great detail a way to put my hair up under the wig (buns do NOT work for me. My hair falls down by the end of it all) B) suggest a wig company that wouldn't run a hole in my pocket (and where I can get these wigs) or C) give me a temporary hair dye that will wash out after one wash, does not require my hair to be almost the color of the dye, and does not spray into my hair because these dyes turn my hair odd colors...granted, these were cheap, too.



Thanks for your help!



A hair style that hides my hair under a wig, and maybe some wig help, please?

You can use a wig cap to keep your hair in place and make it less noticeable. It is a snug-fitting, skin colored cap that will not only hold your hair but also make it disappear under the wig, cheap or not. Head over to a beauty supply store, like Sally's Beauty Supply, and they can show you the different kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment