Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My hair!!??

when i was i think 6 or 7 my sister was putting some spray in my hair and we were at my grandmas she put the spray in my hair and it smelt like alcohol and she asked my grandma and it was so my sister washed it out immediately and yeah. now im 11 and my hair is all poofy its short and yeah i hate it. do u think it affected my hair? my mom and sister hair was puffy and my hair dosnt stay down like normal girls hair dose. im not sure if my moms hair was like mine.



My hair!!??

Uh, I doubt it. I think you're just overreacting. I had the same problem, but it was with something different. Anyways, you're just being a bit over self concious, which is normal, but if this is really bothering you, go to a professional stylist to see if its really a problem.



EDIT: hey if its really bothering you, look for some hair shine serum next time your at the supermarket with you mom. that should help. and yes, comb your hair, especailly after taking a shower or bath.



My hair!!??

I don't think that would have changed your hair. That was like 4-5 years ago. Any effects from if would be long gone.



My hair!!??

marshmellows are good!



penguin.



haha



My hair!!??

it will probably get straighter when you get older. the alchohol should not have affected it too much. maybe just burnt it a little i have had hair troubles similar and my hair gets straighter and straighter every time i iron it try it.



My hair!!??

um i think that it is your natuel hair the achohal i don't think had much of an effect on your hair try this: let it grow out or thin it out then it would look really preety



G00d Luck -someone



My hair!!??

no if it had to be poofed up cuz of the spray it would poof up when you were 6 or 7 not now. and if you are 11 what are you doing on YAHOO ANSWERS KID. be atleast 13. i mean im 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment